Saturday 30 January 2016

Miss Patisserie Haul - Soph & Beth beauty ♡

Miss Patisserie, known for their amazing bath bombs and unique products.
As it was recently my birthday I didn't know what to ask for, I was delighted when I received many of Miss Patisserie's products from family members and friends!! I also got a couple of products at Christmas which I was also delighted about.

Before I get in to the haul, I would like to thank everybody who gave these products to me, I am very grateful!

Also if you would like to check out Miss Patisserie's website click here.

The first gift I received was a beautiful box filled with four lovely bath bombs. They range from sparkly all the way too having little flowers on them. All of the bath bombs that I received in this box were a very decent size and they smell amazing. I am yet to try out any of these bath bombs but from previous experiences with Miss Patisserie products I'm sure they will be amazing!!
These bath bombs came in this really cute box which is perfect to keep after you have used all of the bath bombs for storage or... even more bath bombs!

The next gift I received was a candle, this candle is in the scent 'Cotton' and I absolutely love the smell! It comes with lots of product and it has got super cute but simple packaging. I definitely prefer this candle over others such as Yankee Candles because you get a lovely smell and at a good price, perfect for gifts. The candle is 100% natural soy wax and it provides a clean burning flame.

The next gift that I received was a lip tint in 'Bebe', this lip tint is the perfect pink and I absolutely love how this looks on my lips. It doesn't give you major colour but it is very subtle so I like to wear it to school. I have also found that it has helped the condition of my lips, so during this winter I have been switching between this and the Friggin Lip Balms featured in my last post.

The next gift that I received was a set full of bath pastilles, this set comes with 12 fizzy bath pastilles each with their own separate scent! From this picture it looks as if they are all plain bath fizzes, but they have all got different things in them and patterns on them. I am yet to use one of these but I'm very excited to try them out. Like all of the other products it comes in super cute packaging and is the perfect gift for a friend or family member.

The last gift I received was a set of cupcake bath bombs which look so realistic you might actually mistake them for being real cupcakes! Each bath bake has a different colour scheme, scent and item placed on the top. These would make the perfect gift if you are struggling for what to get someone as a present! In Miss Patisserie shops I believe that you can mix and match with different products like these and create the perfect set of gifts.

I definitely recommend that you check out Miss Patisseries products because they are lovely and a great treat for yourself or others.
Miss Patisseries website can be found here.
All of their social medias are shown in the image below.

Thanks for reading, make sure to follow us on twitter @sophbethbeauty, Instagram: @bethxkate & @sophielouisaxo.

xoxo,
Soph and Beth

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Love there products😍💘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love their products too:)

      Delete
  2. Such a good post! Their products look amazing! :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soph!! You should definitely try them out:)x

      Delete