Wednesday 23 September 2015

Beth's Makeup Look For School - Soph and Beth Beauty ♡

As school has begun again and the dreaded alarm clock is going off, we have less time to do makeup in the mornings. I've decided that this year I'm going to limit myself of how many products I can use in the morning so that I don't get carried away and waste a lot of time. 

Some schools may have certain rules following what makeup you are aloud to wear, many of them just saying not to wear to much. So I have come up with my own makeup look that
I wear on a daily basis which isn't too cakey and is quite subtle. 

The first product that I use is my L'oreal Paris 'Nude Magique CC Cream'. I apply this product all over my face using my Real Techniques buffing brush, this brush apply's the product really well and helps it blend in to your face. When you first take some product out of the tube it comes out a light green, then once it has been blended it matches the colour of your face. This CC cream helps prevent redness in your skin which is something I suffer quite a lot with and I find that this product actually does help and it lives up to my expectations. You can buy this product in many Boots and Superdrug stores and it currently costs £9.99 at Boots. Click here to go to the Boots website to check out the product. 

The second product I apply is my 'Collection Lasting Perfection' concealer. I use this product under my eyes and on any blemishes, I also use the Real Techniques buffing brush to blend in this product. You will probably of heard of this product before so I'm not going to ramble on about it. But if you are looking at purchasing this product it is £4.19 in Boots, click here to go to the Boots website to check out the product. 

The next product I apply is my Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder, I apply this product all over my face but mainly focus on my T-zone as I get very oily. I apply this product using my Real Techniques powder brush. I love this product and always find myself re-purchasing because I prefer it over others I have tried. This powder is currently £3.99 at Boots, click here for check out the product. 

The next product I apply to my face is my NYX 'powder blush' and I apply it using a Real Techniques blush brush. I have always wanted to try out a NYX blush and when I got this one at BeautyCon I was very pleased. Ever since I got it I have been using it and will definitely be re-purchasing when it runs out. The pigmentation is very good and it really brightens up your face. Unfortunately you can not purchase these products in Boots or Superdrug but if you want to order it online you can go on to NYX's website (click here). 

The next and final two products I use are both lip products but I don't use these products every single day. I use my Benefit 'Bene Balm' when I want to add a bit more colour in to my look and I use my Maybelline 'Baby Lips' on days where I have got dry lips. Bene Balm has been my favourite lip balm ever since I got it and is definitely worth the money, obviously Baby Lips don't live up to Bene Balm but you definitely get a good product for the price you are paying. Click here to go to Maybelline's website and click here to go to Benefit's website. 
Products from left-right, (top row)Maybelline BabyLips, L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream, Collection Lasting Perfection, Benefit BeneBalm, (bottom row) Rimmel Stay Matte, NYX Powder Blush.
Brushes from left-right, Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush, Real Techniques Powder Brush and an eyebrow brush (bottom right). 

Overall I love all of these products and definitely recommend them!! 
(all opinions are my own and not sponsored) 

Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow us on Instagram @sophielouisaxo and @bethxkate

xoxo, 
Soph and Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment